At Marshalls Boarding Kennels in Sheffield, we understand that some dogs can become anxious when away from home and in an unusual environment. We want to make your pet feel as welcome as possible - so we'll ensure your prized pooch is given plenty of individual attention, entertainment and exercise. Our spacious countryside grounds are great for walks and playtime, and our heated kennels are perfect for keeping your pet warm and toasty at night. In search of specialised care for more than one family pet? Marshalls Boarding Kennels can even offer extra-large kennels to house your dogs together; for that extra sense of home.
• Kennels of various proportions to suit the size of your dog
• Extra-large kennels to house multiple members of your furry family
• Fully heated kennels for optimal comfort
• Roomy, comfortable beds for your dog to sleep on - you're welcome to bring your own, too!
• Nutritious, premium quality dog food; served at your pet's specific meal times to maintain a routine
• Daily outdoor exercise, including 2 daily walks and group playtime